Your support of the work of The Shekinah Legacy is important to us…in whatever form it comes. We deeply value those who undergird us in prayer and who are able to attend our meetings and events…showing their support in this way.
Financially, The Shekinah Legacy depends on the generous donations of its supporters to continue to carry out the work with we believe the God of the Bible has called us to do. Your giving can make a difference in the lives of people you may never meet.
Currently, we are seeking donations to support the following projects:
- Israel Relief Aid – donations assist with shipping containers of humanitarian aid to Israel, where local centres distribute the goods to those in need.
- Humanitarian Aid – donations assist with shipping aid containers to needy Jewish communities in the Diaspora.
- Holocaust Survivors – donations help to support aging, needy Holocaust Survivors in the Former Soviet Union and in Israel.
- Aliyah – donations used to support Jewish families and individuals who need assistance in returning home to the Land of their forefathers.
- Orphans – donations used to support the work of an orphanage in the north of Israel, which seeks to offer hope and a future to needy children and young people.
- General – donations used to support the day-to-day running of The Shekinah Legacy, including its full-time staff member, Robin Benson.
There are 3 ways you can financially support the work we do. Before you choose which method to use, please decide which of the 5 projects listed above you wish to donate to. Please make that choice clear when making your donation.